Newsletter

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Customer Review

We love to hear from our customers!    

"I personally want to say that the products were affordable.  I am a buyer here at my practice and we normally purchase from Urban and Land’s End for our work uniforms.  The items I purchased were precise!  I received my order within a week.  The website is entirely user friendly.  I immediately made a second order a week later. 
 I also want to thank the company for allowing me to utilize a shipping discount on my first order which gave me the incentive to place the second order.  We are not allowed to wear any prints and or bright colors.  So for me, to go online and find colors that are acceptable and yet a huge selection of colors was ideal.  I was able to coordinate with white tops and colored pants and vice versa. 
I will have a meeting with my supervisor to go over our catalog to see if I can allow her to maybe purchase from your company this year! Being that we work for a school, scrub sets are purchased for us once a year!  It would be my pleasure!  Instead of one pair of new tennis shoes, I now purchased 4 pairs of shoes to go with all of these new sets only because I was able to afford a quantity and quality at an affordable price!  
Now would your company be willing to give our school a discount under our MO ID?  That is a question I will run across in our meeting however the prices are still affordable.  Thank you so much for your time!"

www.scrubin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment